Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
[D&D 4E] [Age of the Wolf] MMRPG Inventor Class Download
Download the Blackmoor Inventor Class for the D&D 4E Age of the Wolf MMRPG here.

I am not sure this is complete, but this is all I have available for this class. It is an update from the 3E version that appeared in Clock & Steam.

I hope the text isn't too blurry to read.

If you like this and want to see more, please let me know! Smile

The next MMRPG episode coming soon Smile

Trouble Downloading? Read this first!

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Havard Wrote:If you like this and want to see more, please let me know! Smile
I enjoy seeing 4e content that I'd never come across, before. This is an interesting class concept. It's like a different take on the artificer.
Tim Baker Wrote:
I enjoy seeing 4e content that I'd never come across, before. This is an interesting class concept. It's like a different take on the artificer.

It might be worth taking a look at the 3E version of the Inventor for ideas for how to expand the class beyond 3rd level. What would you say are the main differences between the Inventor and the Artificer in 4e?

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Havard Wrote:
Tim Baker Wrote:

It might be worth taking a look at the 3E version of the Inventor for ideas for how to expand the class beyond 3rd level. What would you say are the main differences between the Inventor and the Artificer in 4e?

-Havard

The Artificer is more like a magical smith that creates magic items, or imbues items with magical effects (either temporary or permanent). The inventor creates non-magical technology. Stuff like steam weapons or clockwork items. Guess that creatures immune to non-magical weapons will be immune to technological weapons as well...

A good way to enhance the Inventor class for 4e would by to raid stuff from Amethyst (futuristic setting from Dias Ex Machina)
Zeromaru X Wrote:A good way to enhance the Inventor class for 4e would by to raid stuff from Amethyst (futuristic setting from Dias Ex Machina)
That's a good idea. I hadn't thought of that. Thanks!
Yeah. I'm going to raid a lot of material from there when (if) I (ever) run a City of the Gods campaign. But some items here and there will appear in the regular campaign, and borrowing some stuff from other classes to fix up the Inventor, as well.