Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
[AFF] Bartertown Deathtrap (part 1) [Blackmoor Living World]
Bartertown Deathtrap (part 1), a new Blackmoor Living World adventure has been published on the Chimerae Hobby Group website: http://www.chimerae.it/download/CHBLWP5en.zip
It can be played by a group of four low experienced adventurers (Meatball mode) or by one high experienced adventurer (Hero mode).
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land,
making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.
Yaztromo Wrote:Bartertown Deathtrap (part 1), a new Blackmoor Living World adventure has been published on the Chimerae Hobby Group website: http://www.chimerae.it/download/CHBLWP5en.zip
It can be played by a group of four low experienced adventurers (Meatball mode) or by one high experienced adventurer (Hero mode).

Awesome news!

I wrote a small Blog Piece on it Smile

It is interesting to see renewed attention to Frisia and Bartertown.

I guess with the designation Part 1 this means there will be a part 2 as well? Smile

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
There will be also part 3! :mrgreen:
I think that Bartertown can be an interesting corner of Blackmoor setting, so close to Maus and still in Frisia, but not controlled by the Egg of Coot... it could evolve in some sort of Freeport!
The kind of prize that you can win by beating the Deathtrap is so big that this adventure could become the most powerful social elevator (or death machine) of the setting!

Another interesting aspect is that amateur authors that previously never wrote for Blackmoor are now contributing (Duncan Young is a well known amateur author for the Fighting Fantasy world of Titan).

EDIT: I also like that Orcish face in the cover.

[Image: Bartertown.JPG]
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land,
making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.
A great adventure! I love seeing more atttention given to Frisia.

-Havard
Part 2 is now available.

-Havard