Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
GS3 Castle Newgate Gazeteer by Greg Svenson (DA Day Release)
The Comeback Inn is proud to present a new PDF book by Greg Svenson:
GS3 Castle Newgate

With an introduction by Dave Arneson written before his passing.

Edited by Havard

Download here

Let us know what you think!

Trouble Downloading? Read this first!

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Best Gazetteer so far!
Lots of detail and backstories to dig in Smile
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land,
making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.
Yaztromo Wrote:Best Gazetteer so far!

Thanks! Greg has done an amazing job writing these. They were originally written as a single massive book, but we decided instead to release it now as a series of PDFs. My job has been to divide them into manageable sizes and do editing and layout. It quickly became clear to me that the castle itself deserves its own entry.

I could imagine an adventure there where perhaps some spell or demon has temporarily taken over the place.

Or it could also be a great opportunity to visit the Great Svenny at his home. Perhaps the PCs are invited there to be given their next mission. Or perhaps they need to find some evil assassin who has inflitrated the castle?

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Havard Wrote:
Yaztromo Wrote:Best Gazetteer so far!

Thanks! Greg has done an amazing job writing these. They were originally written as a single massive book, but we decided instead to release it now as a series of PDFs. My job has been to divide them into manageable sizes and do editing and layout. It quickly became clear to me that the castle itself deserves its own entry.

I could imagine an adventure there where perhaps some spell or demon has temporarily taken over the place.

Or it could also be a great opportunity to visit the Great Svenny at his home. Perhaps the PCs are invited there to be given their next mission. Or perhaps they need to find some evil assassin who has inflitrated the castle?

-Havard
... or a pair of mischievous half-sidhe have to sneak (back) in during a feast at the Great Hall and return Maroon to its scabbard before Svenny has to give his big speech and select the newest of the King's Companions.....
Rob
[Image: Trista-Thronesig-zps94e26f1f.png]
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook | twitter | The Blog
Please add me to this forum.