[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Wayfarer's Inn • View topic - Will there be more D&D3E WL products?

The Wayfarer's Inn

Rafe's Place
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:40 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:25 pm 
Tenderfoot
 WWW  Profile

http://www.adventuregamespubs.com
Personal Gameblog: http://jamesmishler.blogspot.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 12:34 pm 
Fear me, I am Admin!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 2:22 pm 
Lord of the Citadel

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 3:44 am 
Lord of the Inferno

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:55 pm 
Lord of the Inferno

Rafael: Just noticed the title; Cool !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:14 am 
Fear me, I am Admin!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:41 pm 
Lord of the Inferno

JG Fans:
I take great pleasure in being able to say the Inferno d20 conversion is complete, all 10 plus Circles of it, and the module (setting, path, super module, whatever) is ready for a couple of wicked d20 DM's to playtest. It is designed for a party of 6-8 core character classess averaging L15, with none less than L10 and none above L19, and only core races (human, elf, halfling, dwarf, h-elf, h-orc); use of non-SRD WotC charaacters etc. invalidates the design assumptions; Contact me for details if you are interested. I expect Inferno to require 8 to 10 sessions (or more) to complete it, if any heroes make it that far.

OVERVIEW:

Pages: Module 388 + NPC's 85 + Bestiary 141 + Treasury 134 + Maps 35 = 783 total

New Skills = 10, Arcane Spells = 46, Divine Spells = 19, Spell-Like Abilities = 7

Diseases & Conditions described = 48

NPC's = 125 (devils, demons, humans, dwarfs, ogres, vampires, fire giants, medusa, etc...) ; NEW MONSTERS: Angels = 15 , Aquatics = 22 , Birds = 5 , Composites = 3 , Constructs = 5 , Demons = 1, Devils = 84 , Elemental = 3 , Fungus = 11 , Humanoids = 6 , Insects = 29 , Mammals = 24 , Miscellaneous = 5 , Plants = 12 , Reptiles = 19 , Undead = 12 , Worms = 4

NEW MAGIC ITEMS: Alchemical Goods = 49 , Armor/Bracers = 50 , Artifacts = 55 , Books = 45 , Clothing = 92 , Jewelry = 60 , Musical Instruments = 12 , Rings = 18 , Stones = 15 , Tools = 11 , Wand/Staff/Rod = 20 , Weapons = 49 , Wondrous Objects = 46 ; CURSED/NEGATIVE ITEMS = 145

ENCOUNTER AREAS: Wilderness Entry - forest, desecrated and ruined church, Prince's conference room, Gehenna cave; Dungeon Entry - 15 rooms with active opposition, Prince's conference room, Gehenna cave); Gehenna - Great Beast encounters x3, the Shining Hill, the Chimera, enchanted stream, 2000 ft cliff, Gate of Inferno; over 300 miles of inhospitable terrain; Circle Zero - Noble Castle, dungeon (8 rooms), River Archeron and Charon; Circle 2 - Minos Palace (25 rooms); Circle 3 - Cerberus Lair (20 rooms); Circle 4 - Plutus encounter, Shade encounter, treasure cave, 1200 ft cliff; Circle 5 - Styx Swamp and Phelygas the Ferryman, Charydis whirlpool, Phelygas' Tower (30 rooms), Walls of Dis, City of Burning Tombs (5 scripted encounters including prophetess shade), Great Minotaur of Hell, 500 ft cliff; Circle 6 - River of Blood, Chiron's [Centaur Lord] house (25 rooms), Wood of Suicides, 5 Infernal Hound dens, 3 Harpy of Hell treehouses, the Harpydrome; Circle 7 - Desert of Fire, Oasis of Kemmelnesses (Temple @ 20 rooms, Ruined Well @ 3 rooms, Sphinx @ 105 rooms, Tomb @ 20 rooms, Tents), Geryon encounter, buried staircases, treasure cave, 1500 ft cliff; Circle 8 - Devil General Barbarricae encounter, Guard House (9 rooms), Alchemist Keep (3 buildings, 85 rooms), Nimrod of the Nephrilim encounter, King Samael's Palace (175 rooms), 1000 ft cliff; Circle 9 - Sanctorum Luciforus (25 rooms), Lucifer the Great, escape into the ice; Exit Tunnel - 2 devil encounters & 2 angel encounters, Silver Door to the Prime Material Plane, Exit Tower at the Prime Material Plane (6 rooms); Purgatorio overview; many random encounters. Not all characters will reach every encounter area (many will die first)....

I'm still working on converting these "add ons" or extras : Oasis of Koessa (Circle 7, ~100 pages), Devil Prince's Palace (generic, any Circle, ~100 pages)

Geoff

8/2/07: Inferno was/is not a Wilderlands product. but depending on the eventual publisher there may be suggested Wilderland locations included. I'm trying as hard as I can to get this off my desk and onto a publishing schedule.

Last edited by geoff dale on Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 9:47 am 
Fear me, I am Admin!

:wav:

Yeah! Can't wait to see this! :-D

If you should happen to need a proofreader, I'll be the first to volunteer! :)

(Not that I was actually a native English speaker, or know d20 well enough... But, hey, asking can't hurt! :wink: )

... Yeah, I AM somewhat excited this morning... :D

Post subject: Lindoran d20
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:15 am 
Lord of the Inferno

The Lindoran d20 update is just about done (another week or so, certainly before Halloween). The dungeon is one-third bigger and some things have been moved around (vertically), the Plaza environs are detailed along with the (10) buildings around it [in various stages of disrepair], the dragon and his treasure are better detailed including his knowledge and misinformation, there are ways to get into and out of the Vaults without going through the dragon (and sometimes he isn't there or is asleep), seaonal variations in monsters and access are described along with weather tables and seasonal encounter tables. There will be more description (still minimal) about the rest of the city, descriptions of the other 2 or 3 "powers" among the ruins, and tables to help randomly-generate 100-yard square sections of ruins. A small elven temple outside the city will also be described (with links to the Vaults and kingship). The whole thing, with my crude, hand-drawn maps, comes in just under 100 pages.

Geoff

Post subject: More JG Goodness??
PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:56 pm 
Lord of the Inferno

This thread needs a <bump> to keep it breathing.

With the clusterfrack that seems to be the death of 3.5E publishing and the apparent sidelining of Necro and the Eostros crew, it looks like there is no real outlet for Inferno and Lindoran. I'm seriously thinking of printing a circle or two in the JG issue that Fight On is putting together, just so somebody other than me gets to read it, or maybe some of the Lindoran material.

Geoff :evil:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next