The Wayfarer's Inn

Rafe's Place
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:07 pm

All times are UTC




Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 360 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Within the Labyrinth
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:27 pm 
Offline
Baron of Newgate
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:21 pm
Posts: 1034
Location: Clearwater, Florida, USA
Sol says "Cool, this might actually be where we complete out mision here. Shall we go in?"

_________________
Greg Svenson


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Within the Labyrinth
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:19 am 
Offline
Champion of Ezra
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:42 am
Posts: 1028
Location: Lost in my mind
"Yes we should enter. Let me climb down first."

Eilkhan slowly gets out of the crawl space and climbs down, getting a better look at the place. At the same time she looks for booby traps, hidden copmpartments and the such, concentrating near the archway glowing red and she even looks into the archway, curiosity getting the better of her.

_________________
Pinky: What you want to do tonight, Brain?
Brain: The same thing we do every night, Pinky.
Pinky: What's that, Brain?
Brain: Try to take over the world, Pinky!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Within the Labyrinth
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:39 am 
Offline
Baron of Newgate
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:21 pm
Posts: 1034
Location: Clearwater, Florida, USA
Sol will figure out how much of his equipment he has to take off to fit through the passage. Can all of the stuff fit or will some things need to b left behind?

_________________
Greg Svenson


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Within the Labyrinth
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:29 am 
Offline
The Admin's Gamemaster
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:34 am
Posts: 1556
Location: Hamburg, Germany
There's no chance for Eilkhan to climb down these walls as they're all plastered over, whitewashed and slick. Either you use a rope to lower down one party member after the other, or use some kind of magic.

Bulky equipment (such as full backpacks, plate armor, etc.) must be removed before crawling through the last 10 feet of the tunnel. Nothing needs to be left behind as everything will fit through when not put on.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Within the Labyrinth
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:45 am 
Offline
Champion of Ezra
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:42 am
Posts: 1028
Location: Lost in my mind
"Okay. We rope down. Last one uses the boots to levitate down. Fair enough?" She waits then once it's all conformed she gets a rope from her bag of holding, thankful she needs no backpack! Handing it to the next person behind her she waits until they have it good and then she climbs down!

_________________
Pinky: What you want to do tonight, Brain?
Brain: The same thing we do every night, Pinky.
Pinky: What's that, Brain?
Brain: Try to take over the world, Pinky!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Within the Labyrinth
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:28 am 
Offline
Boxed
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 8:39 pm
Posts: 1205
Kherim nods in silent expectation. He feels the blood run faster in his veins, agreeing with Sol.
"Let's finish this then!"

He and Ahi take off just the necessary gear to reach the whole in the wall. After Eilkhan descends, they will take turns to follow.

_________________
...And all were amazed and said
"This guy is really good! He should turn... professional!"


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Within the Labyrinth
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:00 pm 
Offline
The Admin's Gamemaster
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:34 am
Posts: 1556
Location: Hamburg, Germany
You all climb down the rope, with the last person levitating down. After putting your armor and equipment back on, you can now explore the hall further. As you already saw from above, there's absolutely nothing in here except for the white, plastered walls all around. Not a single inscription, cartouche or depiction can be seen, the only interruption being the jagged hole 30' up on the wall through which you've entered.

Clearly, the ancient archway is the only interesting thing here, plus the room or passage that lies beyond. Down here, you get the impression that an acrid smell, like that of sulphur seems to be coming from it.


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Within the Labyrinth
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:39 pm 
Offline
Champion of Ezra
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2007 11:42 am
Posts: 1028
Location: Lost in my mind
"Sulphur smell........ does that mean something? I don't want to set off anything."

_________________
Pinky: What you want to do tonight, Brain?
Brain: The same thing we do every night, Pinky.
Pinky: What's that, Brain?
Brain: Try to take over the world, Pinky!


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Within the Labyrinth
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:47 pm 
Offline
Boxed
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu May 07, 2009 8:39 pm
Posts: 1205
"Sulphur... that might mean a huge furnace. This might not be a good idea after all."

Kherim casts his Find Traps spell.

_________________
...And all were amazed and said
"This guy is really good! He should turn... professional!"


Top
 
 Post subject: Re: Within the Labyrinth
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:15 pm 
Offline
The Admin's Gamemaster
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:34 am
Posts: 1556
Location: Hamburg, Germany
Time for a new thread. :)


Top
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 360 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36

All times are UTC


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group  
Design By Poker Bandits