[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Wayfarer's Inn • View topic - Statue of Rahotep

The Wayfarer's Inn

Rafe's Place
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:23 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
 Post subject: Re: Statue of Rahotep
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:34 pm 
Champion of Ezra

Eilkhan calls up to Sol "Hey Sol, find out if anyone can make me fly so I can really inspect the room properly and without any hazard."

Brain: Try to take over the world, Pinky!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 10:55 pm 
Baron of Newgate

Sol answers "Sure!" Then he turns and calls up the stairs "Guys! Eilkhan asks if anyone has access to magic that will allow her to inspect the chamber without touching the floor. It looks like preasure plates on the floor to trigger a trap. Probably these adamanite bars. Anyway, can anyone help her with a fly spell?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:09 am 
Jester

Gaderon acknowledges Kherim with a nod... Then when Sol calls he turns to the stairs and begins to descend. As he sees Sol he begins to speak to him...

"I can either allow Eilkhan to barrow my boots for the time, or I can do it as I have the wand to detect such traps and secret doors on my person, thus allowing me to stay a little further from the traps than her perhaps."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 4:48 pm 
Baron of Newgate

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 5:00 pm 
Boxed

As Gaderon descends, Kherim looks at Ahi and Elmo and asks.
"Feel like exploring something else up here, or shall we go down too?"

He has his mind set, but does not give any hint as to what it is, waiting for the opinion of his companions.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:47 pm 
Jester

Gaderon nods to Sol as well and heads past to stop at Eilkhan's side... He repeats himself to her quite shortly...

"You may use my boots for the time, or I can use my wand to detect such traps and secret doors on my person, thus allowing me to stay a little further from the traps than you. I however would have your more expert opinion on this."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:16 am 
Champion of Ezra

"You can use your wand. Is it as effective as my talents are? Otherwise I would prefer to
use your boots, especially with the floor here, it is way too dangerous for any of us to even think about entering until I disactivate the trap."

Brain: Try to take over the world, Pinky!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:23 pm 
Baron of Newgate

With Gaderon going down stairs with Eilkhan, Sol now focuses his attention on the adamanite bars in the ceiling. Can he use his spear, bracing it on the floor to prevent the bars from falling and trapping us below? Alternatively, would the iron bar that was holding the statue up work for the same purpose? If they are a bit short, would there be some broken peices of the statue that would fill the gap allowing the iron bar and/or spear to hold the bars up? If necessary, Sol will go back up stairs and look at the iron bar and any chunks of the statue to make sure.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:04 pm 
The Admin's Gamemaster

The statue's rod is definitely too long to be of any use here, while the spear is too short, but there are quite a few large stone chunks that could be rolled down the stairs and be placed beneath one or more of the bar rows. A combination of one or more pieces of stone plus the spear might work.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:26 pm 
Baron of Newgate

Sol will proceed with his idea to try to block the first set of adamanite bars from falling should they be triggered using the spear and preferably one piece of stone from the statue. Since the iron bar won't work, he will look for anything else that might be used to block the second set of of bars. Perhaps the dial from the zodiac?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 113 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next