[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Wayfarer's Inn • View topic - Stair to the Hidden Chambers

The Wayfarer's Inn

Rafe's Place
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 4:15 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Stair to the Hidden Chambers
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:14 am 
Baron of Newgate

[OOC: am back from my trip...]

Sol pulls his 50' rope and grappling hook from his haversack again and looks for a place to attach it to, so he can lower it to Kherim. If there is no suitable place to attach it, he will just brace himself and hold on to the end of it so Kherim can climb out. He calls down "Can you climb up on your own? Or should one of us come down to help you out?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:50 am 
Squire

Kherim mutters a curse or two through grit teeth then calls back up, "Aye, I am not badly hurt. If you lower your rope I will be fit to climb up on my own. Do not worry about healing me, Ahi, I would rather you save such blessings for when our injuries are more grievous. I will take care of this scratch on my own."

Waiting for the rope, the paladin offers up a prayer to Horus both thanking him for deflecting the evil one's impaling spears and to ask for a blessing of healing for his arm.

OOC: Casting 2 cure light wounds on myself.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:57 am 
The Admin's Gamemaster

OOC: Just to be sure: After having cast both curing spells, Kherim is now still missing 21 hps because of older wounds. Hope that is correct.

IC: After curing some of his wounds, Kherim climbs out of the pit again.

"Are we really interested in what is written there?", asks Gaderon and points at the red and black writing on the wall of the pit. "Most likely yet another curse, but then it might be someting that we should probably know..."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:54 pm 
Squire

Turning to regard the inscription indicated by Gaderon, Kherim narrows his eyes as he studies it.

OOC: Any chance Kherim can read it?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:02 pm 
The Admin's Gamemaster

Kherim is able to read the runes.

Behold the Spirit of Rahotep which brings down the violators of the Eternal House of that Great One. His Third vexation.

Immediately after reading this, Kherim feels that another curse is grasping at him from the inscription, but for whatever reasons this time it harmlessly passes around him and aims at Gaderon who is standing at his side. The mage cringes as the curse assaults his mind and body, but straightens up again after a moment, looking deeply worried. "I hope that I have avoided it", he says while looking into the pit. "Look! This writing did not disappear after releasing the curse."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 4:59 pm 
Champion of Ezra

"Do you think these curses are releasing the traps?"

Brain: Try to take over the world, Pinky!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:19 pm 
Baron of Newgate

Sol will return his rope to his haversack and then attempt to step into the corridor where Eilkhan and Ahi are standing while trying to avoid falling into the pit...

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:10 pm 
Fear me, I am Admin!

Ivid raises as an eyebrow as Kherim staggers back to his feet.

"Why did you go first, friend? - Trapfinding is not your speciality..."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:56 pm 
Jester

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:30 pm 
Squire

Looking over to Ivid, Kherim smiles grimly, "Aye, Ivid, unfortunately that trap was not found by Eilkhan who traveled ahead of me. Our enemy seems quite diabolical in his methods."

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next