[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Wayfarer's Inn • View topic - OOC thread

The Wayfarer's Inn

Rafe's Place
It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:40 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2081 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178 ... 209  Next
 Post subject: Re: OOC thread
PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:54 pm 
Boxed

So, we're right in a fix. Any ideas? Ahi has a Word of Recall ready. Would he be able to cast it while held by the scorpion? Would that pull Eilkhan with them? Can Gaderon see Eilkhan around, and have an idea of what she's doing?

To be honest, things are very very bad. It's cruel to have my post powerful spell fail at the start of the fight, and see our enemy cast it upon ourselves.

Damn spell resistance, when we don't have means to fight against it.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:57 am 
The Admin's Gamemaster

No chance for spellcasting under these circumstances, sorry. And Gaderon can't see Eilkhan as well.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 9:20 pm 
Boxed

Ok.... Btw, I checked the hp on my sheets, and to be totally honest, Ahi is in negatives according to my data.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:52 am 
The Admin's Gamemaster

LOL, I think we never ever had the same numbers on our sheets when it comes to hit points. Let's say he still has the 6 hps, otherwise I must rewrite the last entry. :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:44 am 
Boxed

Fine by me, but the situation is only slightly better. I don't have many ideas that could save us in here, unless getting Ahi free of that pincer. At any rate, we will not last another round, that is certain.

Is it possible to drink potions, by the way? I had forgotten about that.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 12:32 pm 
Baron of Newgate

Gaderon could cast stoneskin on Ahi. I am not sure what else to do. Banishment might work, depending on what type of creature the scorpion-snake is...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:07 pm 
Boxed

I don't suppose the scorpion statue would be an outsider. But whatever it is, we need it out cold in the next round.

Sir C, can they see any sign of the damage inflicted on the statue? Is it severely harmed, or not at all?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:12 pm 
Boxed

Ok, a question. Kherim has a permanent Protection from Evil on him, and another was cast on Sol before the battle. I suppose Kherim also extends an Aura of Protection withint 10 feet (?), which would affect Ahi at this moment.

One thing that the spell description says is that it prevents enchanted creatures from bodily contact with the protected creature. Is the statue enchanted? In that case, would this spell prevent it from actually holding or hitting the PCs?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 6:37 am 
The Admin's Gamemaster

Sorry, but the protection from evil circle doesn't prevent the scorpion-snake from touching you. Perhaps it isn't evil, or perhaps it isn't an enchanted creature... It is definitly not a statue anymore but a creature of flesh and blood. And it is already badly wounded, yes.

Drinking a potion is doable.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:32 am 
Boxed

Ok, I just wanted to check. Then, I think both Kherim and Ahi have potions of extra healing. I think they would drink those, trying to stay alive for one round, and hoping that Sol and Gaderon can somehow bring the beast down.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2081 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178 ... 209  Next