[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Wayfarer's Inn • View topic - OOC thread

The Wayfarer's Inn

Rafe's Place
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:01 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2081 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209  Next
 Post subject: Re: OOC thread
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:31 am 
The Admin's Gamemaster

Okay, my friends, I'll write a possible ending after I'm back from Istanbul where I'll be going this weekend.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:44 am 
Fear me, I am Admin!

Have a good trip! :) (My jealous face, I hide it.)

Also, when I'm in HH again, you'll have to sign me my copy of Necropolis - OF COURSE I didn't read the book, but I bought it at a cleaner's sale some years back.

Once we have our epilogue, I'll be thrilled to read what things we missed. :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:11 pm 
The Admin's Gamemaster

Thank you! I always wanted to visit that place one day.

When you read Necropolis, you will be surprised to find that I've altered, added, or left away quite a lot of things. I always do this when running modules, adapting them to the game as it moves along, doing away with stuff I don't like, and so on. I suppose that many DMs do this.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:26 pm 
Boxed

Hi,

if there is still time to avert an abrupt ending when we are so near the close, I am still around.
Sorry for being silent for so long.

Sir C, we are connected on FB. I go there occasionally, so give me a nudge if I forget to come here for a while, please ;)

I also enjoyed this game a lot and would prefer to have a played conclusion than none at all, and it sores me that I might be the cause for us missing it.

So yep, still here.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:28 am 
The Admin's Gamemaster

I'm happy to see that you've not left without a word, Alex, and moreso that we might be able to finish this game. I'll let you know via FB in the future when we need new postings.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:10 pm 
Boxed

Thank you Andreas, indeed life just conspired to keep me away from gaming online. I have less time available to be here and usually have to deal with other things.

Enjoy your trip and I look forward to finishing this game with you all :)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:22 pm 
Fear me, I am Admin!

I am glad that you're back, Ail, though I'm sceptical if we really have another run at Rahotep in us. With all the interruptions, this last in-game sequence has lasted since March.
Do we really have it in us, and can you really guarantee that we can play out the adventure in a timely and appropriate fashion?

I don't want to sound all too negative about it, but seriously, I'd rather have a clean cut than spending another year like this last one on the game.

Right now, we're at a good spot, with the fight over, and the party leaving to reroute. I say, better halt here, or play things out in a different fashion, like, as a a chat game, or whatever.

I'm happy to chime in again if we get the game back on its feet, but I would be supremely annoyed if we had another rather spontaneous one- or two-month break right away.
Christmas season is coming, people will be traveling, bouncing back from the holidays, overworking... And then the game freezes again, Nah.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:34 pm 
Boxed

Rafael, in my point of view, it would be more satisfying to fight it to the end.
I don't know much about mummies, but if indeed it will acquire solid form before fully regenerating, then it is possible to destroy it now.

If not, we have seen its worth. We just need better tactics based on an understanding of its vulnerabilities. And that means also paying attention to what we're doing. There were things done wrong in this fight, and we should have won it this time. But we need a better selection of spells, probably.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:32 am 
Fear me, I am Admin!

Again, and I am indeed somewhat sorry to if I'm mean to you, but this is not an in-game question:

Bluntly said, can you guarantee that you'll be online on a regular base for the next, say, four months?

If yes, then let's resume the game. If no, come on, then let's call it a day. We'll have the chance to roll the dice together again.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:13 pm 
Boxed

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2081 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 204, 205, 206, 207, 208, 209  Next