[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Wayfarer's Inn • View topic - The Burial Chamber

The Wayfarer's Inn

Rafe's Place
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:33 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 311 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32  Next
 Post subject: The Burial Chamber
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:27 pm 
The Admin's Gamemaster

The brave party of adventurers faces their first combat within the Tomb Of Rahotep against 12 Iron Mummies.

Post subject: Re: The Burial Chamber
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:57 pm 
Baron of Newgate

Sol, being on Kherim's left, turns and attackes the mummy coming out of the nearest sarcophacus (in the upper left corner of the room based upon the map).

[I rolled a 13 to hit and a 12 for damage.]

[Edited: Two more attack rolls: attack 19 & hit 15, attack 17 & hit 12. I used a d20 to attack and a d8 for hits.]

[Edited again to apply adjustments. I assumed that iron mummies are still undead and used the Flame Sword's undead bonus (+4) rather than the regular bonus (+1).]

Last edited by gsvenson on Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:09 pm 
The Admin's Gamemaster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:57 pm 
Champion of Ezra

GAh!!!!!!!! I'm at work thus I can only have 15 minute use of a pc at a time each break, so no posts here, sorry!!!! I'll post tonight. Sir C I'll send you a whole bunch of different rolls for such occasions where I'm not online and you can use them!

In general I can post at night here ;)

Brain: Try to take over the world, Pinky!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:24 pm 
Squire

Quick question Sir Clarence, not sure I covered this when creating my character. Do you allow weapon specialization for the fighter sub-classes? I cannot seem to find my sheet, if you could re-send me a copy that would be great as I need to check where I am with number of attacks. If weapon spec is allowed to paladins I will also double specialize in the scimitar. If not then he has 2 attacks every round as a 16th level paladin. I'll send you the first two sets of to-hit and damage rolls now and add more later if allowed to specialize as stated above.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:28 pm 
Jester

Darn it. Ah well, hopefully there's nothing coming through the doorway as well, I'm assuming these are not 'regular' mummies, but let's see what happens when I bring Neith's power to bear on these (hopefully) undead creatures! Grabbing his Holy Symbol from around his neck Ahi shouts, "By the Goddess, begone and allow the bodies of those in the Duat their rest!"

Mummies are auto-turns for me, but do you need a d20 from me Clarence?

If so, 17 ain't bad I'm hoping! :)
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1751907/

Shoot hopefully I didn't waste a good one!

Last edited by rredmond on Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:29 pm 
Jester

PS: Sure am glad to be out of the Foyer!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:31 pm 
The Admin's Gamemaster

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:35 pm 
Squire

I sent my rolls to you Sir Clarence. a 17 and a 9 to hit. That also includes the plus bonus of the sword. Does not include any spec bonus if such would apply for Kherim. Damage rolls were 10 and 9 and reflect the sword bonus as well as str bonus. Again, it does not include any spec. bonus if such were to apply.

IC: Kherim spins about and lays into the nearest mummy to him, his rune engraved scimitar flashing!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:50 pm 
Squire

I received your reply Sir Clarence. For Kherim's 3rd attack, he rolls a 17 to hit and a 8 on damage. Not counting spec. bonus' though. He is attacking the mummy closest to the opening double doors.

IC:With a final spin, Kherim slashs the mummy emerging before him!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 311 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 32  Next