[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
The Wayfarer's Inn • View topic - Tegel - The Beginning (Official Game Starts)

The Wayfarer's Inn

Rafe's Place
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:13 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 213 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22  Next
 Post subject: Tegel - The Beginning (Official Game Starts)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:55 pm 
The Wizards Of Tula Bow Before Him!
 WWW  Profile

The chirping of a bird wakes you from your slumber.
Opening your eyes to the sunlight streaming in through the old boards of your room seems in stark contrast to any bedroom you had back home. The entire room is comprised of the hard wood slats, ancient timbers by the looks of them, covered only by the occasional abandoned cobweb along the walls or dirt and dust upon the floor. It is there you first realize the room is not empty, tiny dust clouds glitter in the light, as two beetles scurry about on the floor. Then the breathing of others draws you to the two humanoid residents, two humans and a dwarf in total, counting yourself. At their side and your own lie weapons, specks of blood covering them and you see some spots upon your clothes. You try to remember something about how you got here or those with you, why does it seem there should be others.
The chirping of a bird pulls you from your thought…

((Pm's have been sent to notify you of the start of this, along with any other personal changes or minor questions I have about your character))

ShaneG. - The DM :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:26 pm 
Owns a White Box!
 WWW  Profile

"hey, guys! do you know where exactly we are? the only things i know are that we were slaves for a long time, but somehow we were able to escape and we found this place where we could hide and rest a bit."

brimli looks around and tries to make out more details of the room they're in.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:58 pm 
Champion of Ezra

Jasmine opens her eyes.Where am I? How did I get here?

Jasmine jumps up at the voice. Standing before you is a 6 foot tall red haired young woman. Rather muscular and athletic looking, she has tattoos all over her body. Eyes looking around, taking in her surroundings. She spies her weapon and breathes a sigh of relief. "Who are you?What am I doing here?"she asks nervously as she reaches for her great axe, taking it in her hands, feeling reassured with it's familiar weight."Why is there blood on my blade??"

The last thing I remember was coming to the city for information.Noticing she is in fact inside some room, she frowns.Not like any place I've ever seen.

Brain: Try to take over the world, Pinky!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 1:29 am 
Fear me, I am Admin!

"My head..."

Osric slowly opens his brown eyes, and looks at the dwarf in utter disgust.

"You... Are pretty ugly for a hooker, old rag bag..." Then he realizes... "W-Wait! Where are we? - This is not the Tavern to the Bitchin' Badger, is it?"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:14 am 
Champion of Ezra

Jasmine now looks at the 2 other room's occupants,frowning at the other's comments. What is a hooker?And Bitchin' Badger?What is a tavern?

"Can one of you tell me what we are doing here?". Jasmine calms down a little, and realises she is waving her great axe at the 2 men. Sheepishly putting it away, she sits on the bed and looks to the other 2 expectantly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:11 am 
Owns a White Box!
 WWW  Profile

it seems brimli is the "fittest" of the three - so he just shrugs away the fact that he's been called an "ugly hooker". under normal circumstances he would have killed the bastard!

he scans the room...

he has a closer look at the stuff that he has taken from the slavers...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 10:20 am 
Fear me, I am Admin!

Osric gets on his feet and checks his belongings, tighting his girt and testing the sharpness of his weapons, if he still has them with him...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:19 am 
The Wizards Of Tula Bow Before Him!
 WWW  Profile

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:37 am 
Champion of Ezra

"Thor's hammer! Are you men deaf?Do any of you know why we are here?Is it normal for the both of you to wake in a strange place?Not I. And what is a hooker? You look more like a dwarf to me than a hooker.And you"looking at Osric "Do you even know what food is?You need to put some meat on your bones"....

Must I be stuck with these men who don't speak?Is this Thor's idea of some test?I hope not. Maybe the dwarf is a vliant fighter but that man looks way too puny to be of any use except to maybe carry my things for me, BAH!My patience is running thin....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:50 am 
Fear me, I am Admin!

Any chance to break the boards from the windows?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 213 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22  Next