Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
[S4] Episode 66 Trouble for Noble Hearts
A new episode has been made available for season 4:

Episode 66 Trouble for Noble Hearts
By Jared Eaton
"What trouble waits for Noble Hearts? Loss and Madness? Murder? A Dave Arneson’s Blackmoor episode for ATL’s 5-11."

This episode is set in and around the City of Maus. It introduces us to an Inn called the Noble Hearts Inn and involves a new member of the Walcrest Noble family (From the D20 DAB Sourcebook's Ties that Bind adventure).

We also get a new organization called the Defenders of the Flame, linked to the Afridhi and a full writeup on Maus.

What do you think of Episode 66?

Here's a map that goes well with this adventure

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Nice investigation adventure and Maus is a great setting.
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land,
making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.
This is one of the (relatively) few adventures set in Maus.
Maus is a very interesting setting and in the MMRP is presented as a majestic city, but as a setting it isn't very used (in the MMRPG).
What are the best available (canon or fanon) sources about Maus as a setting and adventures in Maus?
I will run this episode next Wink
EDIT: viewtopic.php?p=36620#p36620
Unless I missed something, I think there is some typo issue associated with Kristopher Caldeel, as he is sometimes called Christopher Ard. My impression is that early on when the adventure was written up he was called Ard and at some point they decided to change the surname to Caldeel, but forgot to correct it in all the places where it is mentioned.
Yaztromo Wrote:Unless I missed something, I think there is some typo issue associated with Kristopher Caldeel, as he is sometimes called Christopher Ard. My impression is that early on when the adventure was written up he was called Ard and at some point they decided to change the surname to Caldeel, but forgot to correct it in all the places where it is mentioned.

That is a curious typo....

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign