** ARCHIVED FORUM - ANY CHANGES ARE REVERTED HOURLY **

It is currently Mar 29, 2024 4:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Tracy's HackMoor(v4) 2017/02/23 - Meandering Along (T1)
PostPosted: Mar 01, 2017 10:16 pm 
Lord
Lord

I skipped a week due to a medical procedure.

Games are (usually) on Thursday nights sometime after 5:30PM at World's Best Comics, 9714 Warwick Blvd Newport News, Virginia 23601.

Again we had a meat lovers pizza with the Pepperoni out, Steak in.

++++ START OF SESSION ++++

I don't remember much so I'll keep it short.

Amending the Work Order to fit the situation since it was a paper document, they left the six Alpha Modrons to guard the gem.

Leaving behind the six Modrons and the gem, the party moved South finding a few monsters, first a Grey Ooze, that kept following them through the dungeon. It could never catch up but I kept track of its movement, just in case the party had to go back the way it came.

The next thing they did was return to the center of the complex and take another route where they got delayed by some large spider critters, a mated pair so when they killed one the other would not relent. It delayed them long enough to get stopped by a giant rolling puffball mushroom, some more Flailing Wailers, and finally before the night ended another attack from the rear.

Essentially they were starting to get surrounded. I took a photo on my phone to resume positions Tomorrow but my cell phone died and is awaiting repair.

++++ OUT OF CHEESE ERROR ++++

BT

BBBB

++++ CHARACTER ROSTER ++++

PART 2.

CHARACTERS
Grok the Dwarf, a third level Doughboy (Battlemage subclass).
Jacko, an Albino Dork Elf, a Probe (an Infiltrator, Thief subclass).
Aerys, an Elvariel, a Larcenist (Thief class).
Count Elefus, a human Abbot of Heimdall (Cleric class).
Baronet Huang - a Master of the North Wind of the Stone Tiger Order, (Monk class).

NPCs:
Baronetess Honda - a Human Datai Samurai, Steward of Catan (formerly Temple of the Frog)
Gnomex, a Gnome Brother of Geardal Ironhand (Cleric class.)
Sum Dum Gai - Brother of the Winds (Monk, Fighter subclass).
Gangnam Bang Mi - Sister of the Winds (Monk, Fighter subclass).
Sum Ting Wong - SheMale Brother/Sister of the Winds (Monk, fighter subclass).
Tanzen - a Fae-Born first level Pinger. (Fist level Invoker, a Magic User subclass).
Vixine Numar, a human Servant (a Chosen One, Cleric subclass). Recently raised a level.
A Dark Enchantress Demon. Grok's new girlfriend who folds her wings over her shoulders to look like a cloak.
A Madger, a half humanoid, half badger creature who made a deal to serve with the party.
Two Mynxes, half female humanoid, half cat. They can shape change either way.
Six Icosahedrones.

MISSING or CAPTURED CHARACTERS (PCs or NPCs)
Gargoyle (Elefus henchperson, demoted from Sidekick, out of town on business, acting as courier to BlackMoor).
Numrendir - a human Conjurist (a Conjuror, Magic User subclass) - Gone off to BlackMoor to check his Investment Account.
Junkbot Jackson - a human Tracker/Adept (a Ranger, Fighter subclass and Cleric).
Gerry Castagere, human Fingersmith, (Thief class) and ever loving devotee of Elefus.
Fundisha - a half-Elf Swordsperson/Tout (Fighter and Infiltrator, a Thief subclass).
Sir Weasel, human Guild Soldier, Warlock, & Champion (Thief, Magic User, & Fighter classes) he stayed back in BlackMoor.
- and nine Pilgrim henchmen of various levels. (They wear hoodies.)
Slade Wilson - Dwarven Professional (a Bounty Hunter, Fighter subclass) Left behind at Catan.

BT

BBBB

++++ RECORD KEEPING ++++

PART 3.

This is also posted on three forums, and a blog.
viewforum.php?f=76
http://www.furiouslyeclectic.com/forum/ ... php?fid=13
http://www.kenzerco.com/forums/forumdis ... ster-Tales
http://furiouslyeclectic.com/hackmoor/

NNNN