Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Zero's Bizarre Adventures in Blackmoor
Since I've asking questions and stuff, I feel compelled to chronicle my Blackmoor Adventure here as well. This is my first campaign ever in Blackmoor (we began as a 4e group, but now we are transitioning to 5e).

Campaign: Blackmoor's Bizarre Adventures

Episode One: Her

This episode didn't take place in world of Blackmoor, but in a "generic world" that have the same core races of 4e. The company of sellswords known as the White Griffons had to deal with a powerful fey spirit only known as "Her", that have lived for millennia by eating the lifeforce of the girls of a small frontier village. After the Griffons had defeated "Her" (using their wits instead of power -because "Her" was too powerful for mere 2nd level characters) and rescued the last of her victims, a young girl named Fara, nobody in the village remembered them or Fara (even her parents have forgotten her). They leave the village, now with an orphan Fara as part of the company, and rest in an "inconspicuous inn" amid the forest. When they leave the inn, they aren't in their homeworld anymore, but in the world of Blackmoor.

Unknowingly to the Griffons, a remnant of the essence of "Her" survived in Fara's soul, meaning the powerful fey can be reborn in Blackmoor.

Episode Two: The Evil Frog Mask Year: 1030

As the White Griffons began to investigate the world of Blackmoor, their wizard had problems with a group of the Wizard's Cabal members, because she was an unsanctioned practitioner of the arcane arts. Luckily (or not so luckily, it depends of the point of view), our heroes get the help of the an Eldritch Underground cell; however one of the Griffons died in this battle. They guide the Griffons to Blackmoor, and help them to get fake identities and to get a place to call home. The Griffons began to carve out a place in the city for themselves, selling their services to scout caravans and the like, while aiding the Underground in their activities as well.

Meanwhile, a shadowy character is using a mysterious stone mask to turn the innocent people of Blackmoor city into evil humanoid frog vampires, and the Griffons get themselves involved when one of their friends in the Underground is transformed in front of them. The new mission of the Griffons is to stop this curse before it infects the city of Blackmoor...

This is the current chapter we are playing. :mrgreen:

The White Griffons Company:

Members:
Adric Guiraud (Human Fighter - male)
Mindara Amakiir (Elf Ranger - female)
Dagna of the Gorunn clan (Dwarf Cleric - female)
Andravaeros Abraxas (Dragonborn Paladin - male) (Dragonborn use their clan names first, and then their personal names)
Alegast Auri-El'Direnni (Eladrin Wizard - male/female)
Karn Mason (Human [Thonian] Fighter [Eldritch Knight] - male) - first Blackmoorian member (technically, an Arcane Warrior)
Fara (Human, potential Sorcerer or Warlock - female) - non-combatant member/NPC

Former Members:
Helm Fenrisson (Human Rogue - male): Died in the battle against the Wizard's Cabal.

Notable Allies:

All members of the Eldritch Underground:
Kaufar’i of the High Hak (Human [Peshwah] Barbarian - female)
Tomas Thodescul (Human [Thonian] - male)
Melancholy (Tiefling Bard - female)
I find your ideas intriguing and wish to subscribe to your newsletter. :mrgreen:
Rob
[Image: Trista-Thronesig-zps94e26f1f.png]
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook | twitter | The Blog
Very interesting!

Sounds like you have a great beginning of a campaign there! Smile

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign