Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads)
This website offers various sections not available to the general public. This includes the MMRPG Blackmoor Adveture downloads and other things.

If you want full access to everthing the site has to offer, all you have to do is:

1. Make a Post in the Hello Thread and introduce yourself

2.Make a post in this thread and ask to be added to the Bailif Group.

If you are a regular poster, I am working to add all of you to the group, but if I haven't gotten to you yet, just send a PM to Havard or RobJN. If you can acces the forum with the MMRPG files (The subforum), then you are already in!

-The Regency Council

Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Can I be added to the Balif group/ membership so I can look at the down loads.

Thanks

Lefty
Lefty Wrote:Can I be added to the Balif group/ membership so I can look at the down loads.

Thanks

Lefty

Added to the group!

Let me know if you have any problems accessing files Lefty Smile

-Havard
I guess I'm in the Baliff group but not sure how to tell? Havard do you keep your City Maps in one location? I seem to recall you doing one for Tonisburg and I couln't locate that thread.
Aldarron Wrote:I guess I'm in the Baliff group but not sure how to tell? Havard do you keep your City Maps in one location? I seem to recall you doing one for Tonisburg and I couln't locate that thread.
You are, Aldarron. You can see which groups you belong by going to your User Control Panel > Usergroups
Rob
[Image: Trista-Thronesig-zps94e26f1f.png]
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook | twitter | The Blog
Thanks Rob Smile
Hello! I'd be grateful if you'd add me to ye olde Bailif Group, in order that I might peruse the arcane secrets of "the good stuff"!
cheers
Bud
Bud Wrote:Hello! I'd be grateful if you'd add me to ye olde Bailif Group, in order that I might peruse the arcane secrets of "the good stuff"!
cheers
Bud

Done!

Enjoy! Smile

-Havard
Thank you Havard!
I request access to the Baliff group :p