Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
City Maps: South Pim
[Image: 27198344850_9abaef3eb3_o.jpg]

While updating the Lake Gloomy Map, I found this half completed map for South Pim on my Hard Drive as well. I decided to get a bit creative here adding skulls and giant alligator skeletons to match the DA description.

More City Maps
-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Smile
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land,
making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.
Very nice, and much easier for my old eyes to read! 8)

Thanks for sharing this stuff!
Marv / Finarvyn
Member of The Regency Council
Visit my Blackmoor OD&D board
OD&D since 1975

"Don't ask me what you need to hit. Just roll the die and I will let you know!"
- Dave Arneson

[Image: Giladan.png]
Thanks guys!

Glad you like it. I found that the map in D20 Temple of the Frog didn't really match the description of the town from the Blackmoor Hardback. That book mentions that many alchemists and gnomes are found in South Pim, neither of which show up on the map. I also like the image the Blackmoor Hardback creates of the humans of South Pim being a kind of ultimate swamp dwellers, dressing in lizard skins and using tools and weapons made from alligator bones.

Speaking of South Pim, was there ever a North Pim?

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
In Episode 28 (page 5), there is a cartographer shop mentioned in South Pim and the local tavern is called The Gator's Maw (page 14).
South Pim is just shy of 1,000 inhabitants: they look quite a lot, compared to the number of buildings visible inside the palisade. However, in Episode 61 (page 5) I can read that "South Pim is a city swollen beyond its borders" so perhaps there are some houses outside the palisade as well.
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land,
making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.