• Beastmen (3)
  • Thouls (3)
  • Toska Rusa - Afridhi Queen (1)
More details and photos here.

Added to the list.

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
This list up to date? I'm curious about why the Wolf era became vaporware and about the unpublished 3e? Do Links to those discussions exist?
Keighn Wrote:This list up to date? I'm curious about why the Wolf era became vaporware and about the unpublished 3e? Do Links to those discussions exist?

Hello Keighn!

Age of the Wolf and some other products were cancelled when WotC decided not to extend the lisence that Zeitgeist Games and Code Monkey press were operating under.

As to the 3E books, I suspect many of those were at a very early stage of development or just ideas that were mentioned by the designers to gauge an interest. It is possible that some of these would have been finalized if it had not been for the fact that 4E was announced, meaning they had to go back and update Blackmoor itself before releasing further supplements for the setting.

Most of the original discussions of those products would have been found at one of the two versions of the Zeitgeist Games forum or the MMRPG forum (dablackmor.com), neither of which exist anymore. Some of that material can be found in the archives of this forum. My bloh also has lots of announcements related to these changes so you could try to search there.

If you have more questions, I would be happy to answer if I can Smile

-Havard
Some links that 404 I used internet archive. I suppose speculating on products that weren't sold is pointless. I've seen a bit of preview on the el raja key archive (enough to purchase a DVD). Zeitgeist can still be purchased on drivethru as can Dave's First Fantasy: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/m/product/232776. I'll probably pick those up to peruse and compare.

Wow! I didn't realize code monkey was still hanging. I honestly thought it was gone. I'll pick up their random generator. I recall when 3.0 had s demo disc that support sort of went to code monkey but wayback looks pretty muddled up. Its sad 3.0-.5 didn't have that demo turned into a full Core Rules 3.0-.5 set to continue the tradition. I still fire it up once in a while fir nostalgia.

I'll look around as you suggested.

Cheers.
Updated!

-Havard