The Redwood Scar Sequel?
This latest map sample looks great!

I am getting really excited about this Red Scar Sequel! Smile

Keep us posted Jeff! Smile

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Gentlemen!

What became of this? I'm running "Unhallowed Halls"*, an old Penumbra (Atlas Games), next spring, and would likely have it followed with an adventure that, at least in part, draws upon the old RS adventure (mainly, the druid/throne of thorns encounter). ...And if there's a sequel to it, then it will be my pleasure to use that one, too!

*"Unhallowed Halls* and RS kind of follow a common general motif: That of zombies created through parasitic infestation. I use that very thin similarity to create a link.
Rafael Wrote:Gentlemen!

What became of this? I'm running "Unhallowed Halls"*, an old Penumbra (Atlas Games), next spring, and would likely have it followed with an adventure that, at least in part, draws upon the old RS adventure (mainly, the druid/throne of thorns encounter). ...And if there's a sequel to it, then it will be my pleasure to use that one, too!

*"Unhallowed Halls* and RS kind of follow a common general motif: That of zombies created through parasitic infestation. I use that very thin similarity to create a link.

I have no more information on the Redwood Scar Sequel. Is Jeff around? Smile

-Havard
My table just finished the original Redwood Scar. We would definitely play a sequel!
jonklement Wrote:My table just finished the original Redwood Scar.

How did it go? Smile

What edition of the rules do you use?

-Havard
We use 5th edition for the core mechanics, but I convert things from the older books for classes that haven't been "5th-ed".

We had a Cumasti arcane trickster,
a Cumasti arcane archer (from the WoC 5th ed. online Unearthed Arcana) who also has a level in feylord (Blackmoor prestige class),
a dwarf temporal champion (from 1990's 2nd edition chronomancer product),
an elan divine mind of Valerias,
and a hunter path ranger (using revised ranger from WoC 5th ed. online Unearthed Arcana).

The ranger was an older veteran player but the other players were green and really needed a lower level module.

Blackmoor's Ordo Elementarum having time mages provided a background for the temporal champion.

It worked well.
Havard Wrote:I have no more information on the Redwood Scar Sequel. Is Jeff around? Smile
:?:
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land,
making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.
It would be great to have an update on this project... Smile
Well, given that the Blackmoor revival under Mike Rein-Hagen never happened, and that Jeff is presently occupied with the Geoquester (?) kickstarter, I think we're not going to see that one any time soon. For Jeff, doing his own setting would have been a great idea; that way, he could be writing more consistently, and bring back some of his trademark themes (Rat King, Scar), if obviously only in a changed environment. Smile
Blackmoor fans are extremely patient and I think they demonstrated it many times in the past, so... wait... Tongue