Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
[Blog] Blackmoor Miniatures Return in 2013!
The miniatures are up now!

Including the extremely rare Toska Rusa miniature!

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
I think all my paints have hardened to solids, and my brushes have lost their hair...
It's been a very long time since I've daubed a mini, but I like what I've seen of the Blackmoor minis! Maybe it's time to get back into painting?
I should probably see my optomitrist first.
Ordered my first batch from Armorcast just now, including the one of Toska Rusa. 8)

-Havard
Havard Wrote:The miniatures are up now!

Including the extremely rare Toska Rusa miniature!

I followed this to your blog and it just redirected me back here, so how am I supposed to work out which "generic mini" relates to which Blackmoor monster? :?
Big Mac Wrote:I followed this to your blog and it just redirected me back here, so how am I supposed to work out which "generic mini" relates to which Blackmoor monster? :?

Sorry, this blog article shows pictures of all the miniatures produced under the Blackmoor label by Lance & Laser. Although I suspect a few more may have been created with Blackmoor in mind perhaps just not completed before the lisence expired. These Frogmen come to mind for instance. The fact that their product code is just 1 number away from other Blackmoor minis adds to the likelyhood. Confirmed Blackmoor minis are coded LL4001-LL4009. Not sure what happened to LL4002 and LL4003 though...

-Havard
Bugscuttle Wrote:I think all my paints have hardened to solids, and my brushes have lost their hair...
It's been a very long time since I've daubed a mini, but I like what I've seen of the Blackmoor minis! Maybe it's time to get back into painting?
I should probably see my optomitrist first.
I can sympathize with you...
[Image: Sven.png]
Baetho an Elf
The Vales campaign
Bugscuttle Wrote:my brushes have lost their hair...

...and I can sympathize with you brushes, as I'm on the same way, WRT hair :mrgreen:
He's a real Nowhere man, sitting in his Nowhere land,
making all his Nowhere plans for Nobody.
My first batch arrived today! Smile Smile Smile

The include:
Afridhi Queen
Afridhi Warriors (3)
Thoul Warriors (3)
Frogman

Armorcast calls them different names due to copyright issues, but I know what they are Wink

-Havard
Havard Wrote:My first batch arrived today! Smile Smile Smile

The include:
Afridhi Queen
Afridhi Warriors (3)
Thoul Warriors (3)
Frogman

Armorcast calls them different names due to copyright issues, but I know what they are Wink

Any chance of a picture of the Queen and the Frogman?
I never much used miniatures before but I just got my order of Reaper Bones from the kickstarter. Now I'm addicted! I will for sure be ordering these as well,Thanks for the heads up!

BTW-Though metal figures seem better I must say the bones line has made me very happy I went with it. Now I just need to paint for the next 10 years!