Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
How to get the Good Stuff! (And Downloads)
RobJN Wrote:
Shesheyan Wrote:Hello Harvard, please add me to the Bailif Group. :wink:
Done!

Happy adventuring, and welcome to the Comeback Inn Smile

Thank you !
Hello!

I'd like to be added to the Bailiff group please!
MattCaulder Wrote:Hello!

I'd like to be added to the Bailiff group please!
Done! Welcome to the Comeback Inn. If you play any of the "good stuff" adventures, let us know how they turn out for your group!
Rob
[Image: Trista-Thronesig-zps94e26f1f.png]
Follow Thorn's Chronicle on Facebook | twitter | The Blog
Hello! I used to have access to the Good Stuff! but somehow lost access. I'd like to be re-added to the Bailiff group, please.
Vlark Wrote:Hello! I used to have access to the Good Stuff! but somehow lost access. I'd like to be re-added to the Bailiff group, please.
Done!
Rob
Can I be added to the Balif group/ membership so I can look at the down loads.
thank you very much
scott
Treasures4You Wrote:Can I be added to the Balif group/ membership so I can look at the down loads.
thank you very much
scott
Got you a hall pass for the downloads section, Scott.

Enjoy, and let us know how these adventures go if you use any of them with your gaming group(s)!
Rob
Greetings all,

I did have access a while ago to the Good Stuff, but I lost it. And not just my marbles. Can I please be readded to the Bailiff? It's Me, Carlos Ramos. I used to run these events at Cons for years with everyone. I'm starting up a few home games with friends who don't know the glory of Blackmoor!!
Malbrasture Wrote:Greetings all,

I did have access a while ago to the Good Stuff, but I lost it. And not just my marbles. Can I please be readded to the Bailiff? It's Me, Carlos Ramos. I used to run these events at Cons for years with everyone. I'm starting up a few home games with friends who don't know the glory of Blackmoor!!

Hello Carlos!

You have now been added to the group with access to the Good Stuff! Enjoy!

I am glad to hear you are spreading the world of Blackmoor to new gamers. I would love to hear more about the time when you organized games at conventions! Do you have any stories to share? Smile

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign
Please add me to the Balif group/ membership so I can look at the downloads and the other exciting items!