Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Share Thread:
Havard's Blackmoor Campaigns Overview
Falconer asked me over at the Piazza to share a little about my Blackmoor campaigns. I thought I might as well post some of that information here as well.

I have run several Blackmoor campaigns now. Here are a few I can think of:

1. Menace from the North ca 1025
This campaign dealt mainly with attacks from Skandaharian Raiders along the coast of Blackmoor.

2. Bloodhounds of Blackmoor ca 1030
In this campaign, the players were part of a mercenary army working to root out the forces of the Temple of the Frog. It involved the destruction of that temple (although St. Stephen escaped with the use of a Boba Fett-style rocket pack. The campaign then moved on to tackling Afridhi incursions from the Duchy of Ten.

2. Tyranny of the False King ca 1040
This campaign was set shortly after the death of King Uther with Sir Fang the Vampire taking over the throne of Blackmoor and turning the realm into a dark tyranny. The campaign involved exploration of sewers below Blackmoor City and eventurally into the Blackmoor Dungeon.

3. The Lost Prince Chronicles ca 1045
This campaign is a sort of sequel to the Saga of the False King, though with a different group (2 players overlap) and new characters. The quest to find Uther's Son took the group through the Dismal Swamp, the Plains of Hak, the lands of the Iron Duke and back again to liberate Blackmoor from a new occupation by the Egg of Coot.

4. Vales of Blackmoor Saga ca 995
This is my first attempt at a PbP. It takes place in the lands west of Blackmoor parallel to the events of Dave Arneson's early campaign as detailed in the FFC. More details on this campaign can be found here.

5. Chronicles of the Last Elves (Unknown Date).
My 5th Edition Campaign tells the story of a group of Woodland creatures on the run from Hordes of Evil. The discovery of an ancient Tome brings a sense of hope to the group.

6. Ivan's Riders (6000+ years into Blackmoor's future. 36 years into Mystara's future)
A group of expert relic hunters begin digging into the past in order to save the future. They will discover that King Uther's Legacy is the key to saving their world.

-Havard
Currently Running: The Blackmoor Vales Saga
Currently Playing: Daniel S. Debelfry in the Throne of Star's Campaign

Messages In This Thread